The High Court Judge for Zealand, Johannes Mogensen Grubbe, had a fortress built around 1335, Gunderslevsholm. However it was torn to the ground after the judge had quarrelled with the king, Valdemar Atterdag (1340 - 1375). The present building was built around 1729 in the baroque style, but was altered to the classic style in 1787 by C.A. von Plessen. In 1803 it was sold to Peter Johansen de Neergaard whose family still hold ownership.
Not open to the public.
By appointment only