Rødvig can be found at the foot of Stevns Klint, with beautiful hiking routes leading straight up the cliff.
There has long been a symbiotic relationship between town and nature here, as the town’s development has been marked by the flint along the coast and its access to the Baltic Sea.
The town’s landmark – the large white flint oven – is unmissable. The flint oven has stood at the harbour since 1870, when it was built and used to transform flint from the Rødvig coast into glazes for – among other things – Holmegaard porcelain.
The harbour’s mix of shipyard, fishing boats and pleasure craft helps to give life and soul to both the town and harbour.