St. Peders Church
St. Peters Church is mentioned for the first time in 1135 but burned in 1280. The present church is one of the finest highgothic buildings with a beautiful choir from the era of Valdemar Atterdag. From this time is also a mural representing Valdemar Atterdag and Queen Helvig.
The most glaring piece of furniture is perhaps the pulpit by the Holbaek-master Lorentz Joergensen in 1671. The church also has a lot of sepulchral tablets.