Petersværft

Peter's Wharf was named after the landlord Peter Johansen, Petersgård (Peter's Manor) built in 1777, and who founded a ship yard here. Formerly the biggest ship ever built outside Copenhagen was here, namely the East Indian Liner: Cron Princesse Louice Augusta.

During the years of 1807-14 the wharf was chosen for naval base and wharf for rebuilding of Danish Fleet which was lost to the British in 1807. During this period serveral houses were built only the officers lodge in Langebæk wood can be seen.