Marvede Church consists of a romanesque nave and choir from 1863/64 and a late gothic tower. The font is rather peculiar as the bowl is form as a cubic capital.
The pulpit is from 1630 and shows excellent carved handiwork. It is thought to have been made by the renouned carpenter Abel Schroeder. Also in the church, there are chalk murals from the "Vinderslev master" dating from 1525 and depicting 'The Passion'.