Fodby Church dates from the 1100's. It has a romanesque nave and choir whilst the choir's extention, the tower and the weapon house are gothic. The pulpit is late renaissance and is thought to have been made by the renouned carpenter Abel Schroeder the Elder. The gentry's seats are from 1585 and the pews, priest's chair and choirstalls are from the 1600's. The altar decoration is a modern bronze sculpture by Anker Hoffman and depicts Jacob's struggle. Over the entrance to the nave there is a chalk mural depicting Christophorus. On the upper part of the chancel arch there is a well-preserved freize of the Apostles from the late 1200's.
The church is open during services. Access at other times can be arranged by contacting Karsten Jørgensen on telephone: +4520458986