Broksø Gods

Photo: Destination SydkystDanmark / Palle Jørly Jensen
Attractions
Castles and manor houses
Address

Broksøvej 60

4160 Herlufmagle

Contact

Email:crg@broksoe.com

Phone:55501224

In 1657, Broksoe was two farms. However it was turned over to the crown in 1661, because the then owner, Kai Lykke, had been sentenced for insulting His Majesty. The main building looks old, but it was first built in 1915-16. It is a 3-winged castle-like building in 2 floors.

The place can only be seen from the outside

Address

Broksøvej 60

4160 Herlufmagle

Facilities

Meeting facilities

By appointment only

Follow on:

Last updated by
Destination SydkystDanmark